The Ministry of Education is working closely with the Health Authorities to ensure the following:
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment for all students, families and employees.
- Provide the services needed to support children of our essential workers.
- Support vulnerable students who may need special assistance.
- Provide continuity of educational opportunities for all students.
Resources from the ministry for parents and guardians:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Website to provide learning resources and supports for K-12 students while in-class instruction is suspended.
- COVID-19 website provides up-to-date non-clinical information on COVID-19
1-888-COVID19 provincial phone service available seven days a week from 7:30 am to 8:00 am. Specific public health questions re COVID-19 should be directed to your local health authority.