Our amazing teachers are making plans for great learning projects and we are excited to share them with you! Beginning this year we are asking students to bring some of their own consumable school supplies for Community Classes and PIE. Shared items like art supplies, etc. are provided.
What supplies* are needed for PIE and Community Classes?
- water bottle (labelled with your child’s name)
- nutritious snack and lunch (nut free)
- runners and appropriate clothes for the gym or outdoors
- a pencil case or pencil box with basic supplies:
- 3 sharpened pencils
- 2 Glue sticks (Dollar Store Glue sticks not recommended)
- Set of pencil crayons
- Pencil sharpener
- Black or blue pen (grades 4-7 only)
*Students can use the same school supplies for PIE and Community Classes and are asked to bring them to classes in their backpacks, along with their lunch and water bottles unless notified by your teacher that on-site storage is available at your location.