- Grade K-9 loanables are due by June 30th.
- Grade 10-12 loanables are due 10 months after the date the curriculum was signed out.
Each Monday in June you will receive an email notice from Library World listing the items you have out and when they are due back to the library. If you have renewed items for the 2018/19 school year, they will also appear on that list.
Curriculum Return Options:
- Drop off at one of the locations as listed in the chart below.
- By mail. Items must be postmarked on or before June 30th.
- Loanable CORE resources can be renewed with teacher approval (complete the Renew RCOA Library Core Items (K-9) form on OTIS in the 2017/18 school year). Loanable core curriculum can only be renewed if a learner is re-enrolled and their curriculum consultis done for the upcoming 2018/19 school year.
- Loanable SUPPORT resources are not renewable.
- Late fees: 50 cents per item per day up to the value of the item, plus a restocking fee of $10.
If you have questions, please contact your Home Learning Support Teacher (HLST).