First and foremost, you need to know that we are praying for your health, your safety, your hearts, and that you would be uplifted. While I don’t know the specifics of each of your journeys, I take comfort knowing that the Lord does.
As my husband serves in our local emergency room as a registered nurse, our family faces daily the possibility that COVID-19 may enter our home. Jesus’ words in John 16:33 remind me to take comfort in Him: I have told you these things, so that in me you may have Peace. In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. What a comfort it is to know that we will never be forsaken. I need that reminder each day.
We put our faith in our Saviour who is sovereign and in control. We may not fully understand God’s plan in the midst of this pandemic, but we can rely on each other and on Him.
We find joy in supporting you and hope you will find the articles in this newsletter helpful and informative. Here is what we have for you this month:
- Community-Building Clubs – We are excited to offer you three new ways to connect with friends.
- In-Person Third-Party Services (Lessons and Activities) – RCOA’s response to in-person third-party services and refunds.
- Home Education K-9 Resource Suggestions – Suggestions on resources you can purchase before the April 30th OTIS form submission deadline.
- Distributing Library World Resources – Our loanable resources continue to be available to you even though our office is closed.
- Support from the Ministry of Education – Check out the suggestions and resources available to you from the Ministry.
- Royal BC Museum New Online Exhibition – Bring this amazing museum experience to your home!
- Follow Us on Social Media! – Click on the links below.
May the Lord shine His light in us, through us, over us. May we make a difference in this world, for His glory and purposes.